Natural Home Remedies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

glowing complexion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anita23

glowing complexion Empty
PostSubject: glowing complexion   glowing complexion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 am

Hello! For the past 2 yrs I am losing my complexion. I ws fair, but lately my skin has got tanned and very unsmooth.I do apply lakme sunscreen lotion. For the past 2 months every day I have been applying a paste of 2 tablespoonful of besan, with 1 teaspoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of chandan powder and also 1 teaspoon of curd. I havn’t notice much of difference though regarding my complexion. Can you please let me know if the paste I have mentioned above is applied correctly by me?? I am getting married after a year. Can you please suggest me some thing that would really work for making my complexion glowing and fair and that would help me look beautiful.
Back to top Go down
roman

glowing complexion Empty
PostSubject: Home remedies for unsmooth dry skin   glowing complexion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:08 pm

Hello Anita;

I don't know about that paste you are using but I can recommend some great homemade creams for dry skin:

Cream for Dry Skin.
3/4 ounces beeswax, shaved. (do not use paraffin)
1 cup vegetable oil.
1 cup of distilled water.
800 IU vitamin E (from a liquid gel)
24 drops rose geranium essential oil.

Heat beeswax and oil in a pot until beeswax melts (it should be warm enough to the touch but without discomfort). In a separate pot heat water until is warm to the touch. Remove the center part of your blender’s lid and pour the water in. Turn the blender on high speed and slowly but steadily add the oil and wax mixture. The whole concoction should begin to solidify. Keep adding oil until the mixture does not take any more. Turn off the blender and using a spatula, place the cream in a wide mouthed container.

Facial Steam for Dry Skin.
3 cups of water.
1 drop rose geranium essential oil.
1 drop rosemary essential oil.
1 drop fennel essential oil.
1 drop peppermint essential oil.
Boil water, turn off heat and add essential oils. Place a towel over your head and over the pot, close your eyes and let the steam warm your face. After 15 minutes splash your face with cool water.

Facial Scrub for Dry Skin.
2 tbsp. Oatmeal.
1 tbsp. Cornmeal.
1 tsp. chamomile flowers.
1 tsp. lavender flowers.
1 tsp. elder flowers.
6 drops lavender essential oil.
Grind all dry ingredients in an electric coffee grinder, add essential oil and mix thoroughly. To use, place a small amount of the mixture on the palm of your hand and moisten with a few drops of water to create a paste, wet your face and apply scrub gently. Rinse with warm water.
Back to top Go down

glowing complexion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natural Home Remedies :: Ask Questions about illnesses :: About Acne-
Jump to: