Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I Have Acid Reflux/GERD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeanie2

PostSubject: I Have Acid Reflux/GERD   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Hello. I am new on the board. I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux which was drug induced by taking 800mg of ibuprofen. It was just the one time and I had taken it after eating a meal an hour before that. I am on nexium and I am about to get off of it. I have not heard of acid reflux until now. I did not have any problems with it and neither heartburn. Although my family and I are currently grieving over the death of my sister in law who had cancer. It was a rare cancer that took four months to kill her. We had been trveling back and forth to see her. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until it was over and I became ill. I want to get better and I can sure use some help here. Thank you. I am crying as I type this. I do know the natural remedies are the way to go. I excercised,ate right, and I have lost weight. My blood pressure is the best it's ever been. I wasn't exactly obese but it may have also contributed to this. Thank you for letting me post. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
august_08

PostSubject: Re: I Have Acid Reflux/GERD   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Gastritis can be trigger in some factors like, foods, emotional and physical upset and medications.. To avoid from coming back avoid hot and spicy foods, learn to shake it off the stress you have and have a regular check.up with your doctor..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://healthisriches.com/
rong2

PostSubject: Re: I Have Acid Reflux/GERD   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 am

I didn't realize how exhausted I was until it was over and I became ill. I want to get better and I can sure use some help here. Thank you. I am crying as I type this. I do know the natural remedies are the way to go. Office 2007I excercised,ate right, and I have lost weight. My blood pressure is the best it's ever be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My-home-remedies

PostSubject: Re: I Have Acid Reflux/GERD   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis. This page has some information on heartburn and acid reflux that will help.
Heartburn Home Remedy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Acid Reflux/GERD   

Back to top Go down

I Have Acid Reflux/GERD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1