Natural Home Remedies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neuropathy Treatments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cyndagrace

Neuropathy Treatments Empty
PostSubject: Neuropathy Treatments   Neuropathy Treatments Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 am

Hello,

I was wondering if you could suggest a treatment for Neuropathy of the feet. My feet ache and burn at night, this effects my sleep. I am not a diabetic and my doctor said he doesn't know why I have this condition. The only thing that shows up in my blood test is slightly elevated levels of Uric Acid. He said this could be the cause of my knuckles bothering me. I am taking medication for this and he put me on Gabapentin for my Neuropathy. I don't want to take all kinds of prescription drugs. Can you help with a more natural treatment for both? (I do have higher levels of Cholesterol, and he has me on Simvastin for that)and a blood pressure pill.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Causes of burning feet   Neuropathy Treatments Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Home remedies for burning feet:

Other conditions that can produce peripheral neuropathy include AIDS, alcohol abuse, Vitamin B-12 deficiency (pernicious anemia), heavy metal poisoning, and circulatory disorders.

I would recommend to talk to your doctor about these causes then we can start treating this problem with home remedies.
Back to top Go down
https://free-home-remedies.forumotion.com
marysag

PostSubject: Re: Neuropathy Treatments   Neuropathy Treatments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 pm

I have diabetic neuropathy and I am not a diabetic, but I am a prediabetic. I use capsicum cream- hot peper cream. My doctor told me about it. And it works wonders for my burning feet, legs and arms. You can get the cream at health food stores or your doctor can perscribe it. I am also on that nerve drug gab... And I am also looking for more healthy herbs for neuropathy And if I find something I will let you know... I know what will help you with your uric acid levels eat tons of dark cherries, It helps gout and uric acid levels.
Back to top Go down
dr. christopher

PostSubject: Re: Neuropathy Treatments   Neuropathy Treatments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Before you go to sleep try soaking your feet in a lukewarm water
this will lessen the pain and might end up to relaxation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neuropathy Treatments   Neuropathy Treatments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neuropathy Treatments
Page 1 of 1