Natural Home Remedies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sure shot home remedies for pimples.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nalather

Sure shot home remedies for pimples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sure shot home remedies for pimples.   Sure shot home remedies for pimples. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Sulfur soap is good for acne. If you don't want the smell of sulfur my next choice would be birch tar soap. Birch tar soap is similar to pine tar soap.
Back to top Go down
laurahill

PostSubject: Re: Sure shot home remedies for pimples.   Sure shot home remedies for pimples. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 am

Apply apple cider vinegar with rose water in proper ratio of 30:50 with the help of cotton swab is the best way to get rid of pimple.

regards,
buy silagra
Back to top Go down
http://www.astermeds.com/
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Sure shot home remedies for pimples.   Sure shot home remedies for pimples. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:39 am

A helpful herbal remedy for pimples or acne includes the mixing of one teaspoon of coriander juice, combined with a pinch of turmeric powder. Every night, after thoroughly washing the face, apply the juice for an effective home remedy. Mint juice may also replace the coriander for this home treatment for pimples or acne.

Otherwise, you can try out a good herbal acne cream like Boroplus Anti Acne Cream. Acne cream is a great treatment option for acne, as long as it is applied correctly. Apply the cream liberally to all areas affected by the acne, even when there are no spots visible. Acne creams work below the surface and help prevent new spots from forming.
Back to top Go down
Kate

PostSubject: Natural Soap   Sure shot home remedies for pimples. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Your best bet is to
1. keep your hands and hair off your face as the oils will clog your pore and make the problem worse
2. avoid heavy makeup, lotion, and creams that can clog your pores. And make sure you take your make up off before you go to bed.
3. Drink plenty of water as it promotes healthy skin growth
4. Wash your face at least every day with the most natural cleanser you can find. I love the new skin care line by Krayv Naturals (krayvnaturals.etsy.com). I use the facial clay bar every day (sometimes twice a day) to control the oily skin on my face and the cornmeal bar twice a week as a natural exfoliant. I always end up feeling really clean without overydrying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure shot home remedies for pimples.   Sure shot home remedies for pimples. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sure shot home remedies for pimples.
Page 1 of 1