Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Spina Bifida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kc0018907

PostSubject: Spina Bifida   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 am

I am suffering from Spina Bifida where in one of the bone at the end of Spinal cord is not completely grown. Frequently, due to heavy work, I am getting pain and it stays for 1 month. gradually, it reduces after taking rest.
Suggest me medicines which help to strengthen the bone and to avoid intermittent pains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr. christopher

PostSubject: Re: Spina Bifida   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:36 pm

ave you tried going to a chiropractor? these guys are experts on spinal adjustment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BirdMan45

PostSubject: Re: Spina Bifida   Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 pm

I agree with dr. christopher chiropractor's can give you a adjustment and workout plans and movements to help you they will also know about medications.

BirdMan45
Warts Remedies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabby

PostSubject: Re: Spina Bifida   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 am

The common understanding of the home remedies is the type of consumption of herbs, fruit juices and vegetables. But what surprised to learn that these objects are, as soon as the first. With the elements above, the house of medicinal plants of certain diseases, including physiotherapy and stretching exercises, acupuncture, acupressure and yoga. It is not only medicinal plants for diseases only, but there are home remedies to beauty every day and thousands of people use household resources to enhance their beauty. In the case of remedies home remedies beauty home are very famous in India this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spina Bifida   

Back to top Go down

Spina Bifida
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natural Home Remedies :: Ask Questions about illnesses :: about arthritis-
Jump to: