Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Here is a great remedy for gallstones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Here is a great remedy for gallstones   Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:17 pm

Alfalfa cleanses the liver and supplies necessary vitamins and minerals. Twice a day for two days, take 1,000 milligrams in tablets or capsule form with a glass of warm water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://free-home-remedies.forumotion.com
jillymeg

PostSubject: Re: Here is a great remedy for gallstones   Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:07 am

Could you describe in more detail, i.e. does it work like the olive oil and epsom salts flush?

Does it make you need to visit the loo a lot the next day?

Do you get visible evidence that it has worked, and should you repeat fortnightly for a length of time, as in the Hulda Clark flush?

Thanks
Jillymeg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is a great remedy for gallstones   Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 am

In a study with prairie dogs, the lowest incidence of cholesterol gallstones was obtained with a diet of higher fiber content (85% alfalfa).

Alfalfa tablets taken as tea can cleanse and nourish the liver and gallbladder with very little increasing of bladder activity.

My experience is that the results are noticeable after three days of flushing using some of the remedies here http://www.homemademedicine.com/home-remedies-gallbladder.html a high alfalfa diet and tablets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://free-home-remedies.forumotion.com
Bodana

PostSubject: Health food store visit for gallstone flush   Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:15 pm

I got to the store just in time to purchase my alfalfa tablets and the gal there also recommended Triple Lecithin at 1200mg.

Plus she said to drink water with fresh squeezed lemons in between everything else, but to eat most vegies (raw) during the day. I just can't remember if I take these pills/tablets more than once a day now.

Got a little confused and the store was rushing with last minute shoppers like myself. If anyone has any tips.....would be appreciated.
thanks, Bodana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david1234

PostSubject: Re: Here is a great remedy for gallstones   Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:26 am

here I want to share another natural remedy for gallstones and
this treatment aimed specifically at removal of gallstones.

The decoctions mainly contained herbs from three therapeutic categories:
regulating qi to improve the flow of bile and vitalizing blood to alleviate abdominal aching;dispelling heat and dampness that are the main physiological causes of the qi stagnation; and removing stagnation by purgation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Martinz

PostSubject: gallstones   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 am

hi,
the best way to treat gallstone is to take lots of iron and vitamins with the help of green vegetables.
best of health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BirdMan45

PostSubject: Re: Here is a great remedy for gallstones   Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm

I grateful that I have never had them so I'll listen to the post by Martinz for now and take lots of iron and vitamins.

BirdMan45
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vanirad11

PostSubject: Natural remedy for gallstones   Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am

Drinking apple juice for two days, then drinking about 90 grams of freshly squeezed lemon and the same amount of dark olive oil on the second night drink is a highly beneficial natural remedy to get rid of Gallstones on the third day itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is a great remedy for gallstones   

Back to top Go down

Here is a great remedy for gallstones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1