Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Home remedy for hair fall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bjacob

PostSubject: Home remedy for hair fall   Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:48 am

I am suffering from thyroid and my TSH is presently 7.15. I am taking Thyrox 125 for the past 1 month.

My hair is falling tremendously - each time I comb my hair keeps falling.

Suggest home remedy for the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hair loss and thyroid problems   Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Find Out...You might Need a Second Drug:
Some people do better and has less hair loss on a T4/T3 drug versus pure synthetic T4 only (like Synthroid.) Some patients use Thyrolar, and it has worked far better for them than Synthroid. Others have had success with Armour, the natural thyroid hormone replacement.

In addition the the above recommendations you should consider the following home remedies for hair loss:

Home remedies for hair loss #2: Take Vitamins A, B6, B12, Folic acid, biotin, and Vitamin C.
Caution:Too much Vitamin A can cause hair loss keep your intake less than 100,000 IU daily.

Home remedies for hair loss #3: Take Silica in capsules one a day, makes hair stronger and thicker. Alta Health Products Silica With Bioflavonoids -- 120 Tablets

Home remedies for hair loss #4: Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow.

Home remedies for hair loss #5: To improve blood circulation to the scalp take Ginkgo Biloba. Action Labs Super Ginkgo Biloba Plus Gotu Kola -- 100

Home remedies for hair loss #6: Take Saw Palmetto, this herb unblocks hair follicles and heals the prostate (like the drug found in Rogaine) decreasing residues of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the scalp. It is 3 times more effective then Proscar in healing the prostate. It may be 3 times better then Rogaine.Country Life Biochem Saw Palmetto & Pygeum Extract -- 90 Vegetarian Capsules

Home remedies for hair loss #7: Nettles can be used locally or internally to prevent baldness and stimulate hair growth, it contains high amounts of silica. Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment with Nettles & Rosemary -- 4.34 oz

Home remedies for hair loss #8: Use locally Rosemary oil to stimulate hair growth. Improves oxygen delivery to the follicles. Aura Cacia 100% Pure Essential Oil Rosemary -- .5 oz

See more here Home Remedies for hair loss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://free-home-remedies.forumotion.com
jlawman2

PostSubject: Re: Home remedy for hair fall   Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:04 am

bjacob wrote:
I am suffering from thyroid and my TSH is presently 7.15. I am taking Thyrox 125 for the past 1 month.

My hair is falling tremendously - each time I comb my hair keeps falling.

Suggest home remedy for the same

Are you just looking for home remedies for hair loss then you can check http://www.homemademedicine.com/home-remedies-hair-loss.html I found good articles and treatments in these sites.
Go through them and see if you find something useful for your self.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david1234

PostSubject: Re: Home remedy for hair fall   Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:26 am

You can use egg yolk that is healthy
treatment
because it provides nourishment to the hair roots for healthy and bouncy hair.
for using it just
remove the white egg from a medium sized egg. Beat the egg yolk and apply it on the scalp. Let it remain on the scalp for 30 minutes before washing it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharonbaker

PostSubject: Hi all   Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 am

I agreed with you all... Today this discussion is one of the very important for everyone since hair loss become a very common problem in men and women both. Thank you very much for sharing this. I would like to apply some tips for my hair. Hope i got positive result from those tips...

Regards
lovegra | kamagra
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raymeds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home remedy for hair fall   

Back to top Go down

Home remedy for hair fall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1