Natural Home Remedies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

solution for stopping hair loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david1234

solution for stopping hair loss Empty
PostSubject: solution for stopping hair loss   solution for stopping hair loss Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:21 am

I want to share this info with the person who are suffered with hair loss problem.They can resolve their problem using Egg Yolk.

Description: Hair loss could be caused by various factors which include hereditary causes, lack of vitamins in the diet, dandruff and improper nourishment to the scalp. Egg yolk is very beneficial in the treatment of hair loss. Egg yolk is a rich source of protein. Egg yolk provides nourishment to the hair roots for healthy and bouncy hair.

How To Take: Remove the egg yolk from a medium sized egg. Beat the egg yolk and apply it on the scalp. Let it remain on the scalp for 30 minutes before washing it off.

Not To Use With: No specific precaution needs to be followed while using this treatment.

Side Effects: None are seen.

Expected Results: The incidence of hair loss is resolved in a month.

Expected Results Within: 1 month

www.herbalgranny.com and many more sites are providing lots of herbal treatments.
Back to top Go down
sharonbaker

solution for stopping hair loss Empty
PostSubject: Hello friend   solution for stopping hair loss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 am

I have used each and every possible natural treatment including egg yolk for removing the hair loss... and i am using egg yolk treatment from last 20 days... but i didn't get any result... I just want to know the proper way of using egg yolk for my hair... I will wait for your future updates...
Back to top Go down
http://www.raymeds.com/

solution for stopping hair loss
Page 1 of 1