Natural Home Remedies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swelling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PrettyInWA77

Swelling Empty
PostSubject: Swelling   Swelling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 am

Im not sure whats going on, I dont have heart or kidney problems and I havent injured my ankle at all. I do however, have a pinched nerve in my lower back and one day about 2 weeks ago while my back was killing me it was sending sharp pains down my left leg and into my ankle and foot.....minutes later I look down because I notice its hurting to walk and I see that my foot is like a balloon!!! It was like this for 2 days and then reduced its self to only a minimum of swelling, I wake up today tho...well over a week and 1/2 later and its so swollen i can hardly walk on it and my skin has a pale yellowish tint to it on my foot and ankle area. The top of my foot is so swollen it feels as if its going to pop and where the top of my foot starts to go flow into the toes, in the vicinity of my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th toe.....it BURNS LIKE FIRE!! Its killing me and I dont have medical insurance anymore so a Dr is out right now and Im living with my Aunt who has a daughter with sensory issues so she hears and smells things like 10 times more than we do.....resulting in the fact that I cant use vinegar because she cant handle the smell. I dont know what to do, I've been looking up home remedies but I dont know what works and what doesnt and frankly Im hurting to bad to figure it out. Does anybody have any suggestions?? Please keep in mind my cousin with the sensory issues!!! Thanx in advance to whoever can help
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Swelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swelling   Swelling Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:37 pm

Hello Pretty,

You need an urgent blood test, unfortunately a doctor is the only solution, after you get diagnose we can recommend some very good home remedies http://www.homemademedicine.com/home-remedies-diabetes.html or any other condition that may be affecting you.
Back to top Go down
https://free-home-remedies.forumotion.com
dr. christopher

Swelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swelling   Swelling Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 pm

I suggest for you to let it check by a doctor, you had mentioned that it has
a pinched nerve at the back, this might have something to do with your
posture or spine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swelling   Swelling Icon_minitime