Natural Home Remedies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natural Home Remedies

Post questions and get answers for all your alternative and natural healing Home Remedies

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about pimples

Go down 
+4
My-home-remedies
dr. christopher
Admin
Martinz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Martinz

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 am

hello friends,
can any one tell me how to cure pimples
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://free-home-remedies.forumotion.com
dr. christopher

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:18 pm

As what said to my previous post, keeping you hair out to your house
can help a lot in preventing pimples
Back to top Go down
My-home-remedies

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

I believe that cleaning up diet is the most effective way to cure pimples. Eat whole, natural foods and avoid all processed and refined foods.

Taking a good quality probiotic can also help a ton.
Back to top Go down
Nina

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I also feel that eating a healthier diet can significantly reduce your pimple problem. Junk foods and foods that are oily or are fried are not good for your skin. Instead, focus on eating fruits and vegetables and lean meats. Drinking plenty of water will also help by hydrating and flushing the skin.

Try to pay attention to how often your hair is in your face. Hair contains oil, so when it comes in contact with our face, it leaves oil behind, clogging pores.

Last but not least, make sure your hands are clean before touching your face. Hands that are covered with dirt, oil, germs, etc. will only make the problem worse.

Nina, health insurance advisor
Back to top Go down
laurahill

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:27 am

Toothpaste is the best option to cure pimple.apply toothpaste on your pimple before sleeping and wash it next morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astermeds.com/
jimjohn42

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Pimples caused by acne   about pimples Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 pm

If the pimples are caused by acne try using a wash with baking soda.

Home Remedies For Acne
Back to top Go down
http://www.homeremediessource.com/
nativehealth

nativehealth

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 am

Considering to that problems have you tried green tea. It has anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties and seems to curb excessive hormonal activity, too. One can ingest green tea extract orally or apply it directly to the infected skin also in addition ginger/milk, honey/cinnamon and turmeric/vinegar combination poultices also appear to be useful in treating acne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about pimples Empty
PostSubject: Re: about pimples   about pimples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about pimples
Page 1 of 1